Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T was so happy...........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

T was so happy........... Empty
PostSubject: T was so happy...........   T was so happy........... Icon_minitime17/9/2008, 9:32 am

wen coming out of school today! thumbup i was so happy to see him so happy!! I love you we talked about the book he had been given to read at home, can u believe that they dont give yr 3 pupils reading book.

So thats first year of juniors no reading or any homework, in my opinion thats not good enough for any child that age and no wonder T is VERY frustrated saying that his lessons are boring and the teachers dont teach him what he wants them to, he needs more stimulation for his VERY active mind. He has said science is a little bit better but they still dont do chemicals experiments, thats my T a little scientist in the making!

T read the book from beginning to end and it was excelllant, to be honest it was a breeze for him. He is on level 6 - book 1, he can read level 9 due to his reading age being that of an 11 yr old but as this is the first time reading such books they have to start off right from the beginning.

It was the best ive eve seen him come out of school while attending that school and he was so excited about his reading book and the bag it comes in, the bag is just for books and it needs to be kept in a safe place, he told me, bless him!

I have so much going on and at times like this it makes me realise why i am fighting for his needs to be met.

Proud of ya T! group wave clapping yahoo
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: T was so happy...........   T was so happy........... Icon_minitime18/9/2008, 1:34 am

hooray Go T!!!!!! Well done you!

C took a reading test at school (an occasion in itself!) and she has a reading age that matches her own age which is absolutely brilliant! clapping

She gets very anxious about reading as she is afraid of getting it wrong, which is inevitable, and then she doesn't want to do it again!
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: T was so happy...........   T was so happy........... Icon_minitime18/9/2008, 4:00 am

Thats brilliant news hooray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T was so happy...........   T was so happy........... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T was so happy...........
Page 1 of 1