Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not a good start to the day...2day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Not a good start to the day...2day Empty
PostSubject: Not a good start to the day...2day   Not a good start to the day...2day Icon_minitime6/11/2008, 3:08 pm

Well as u all know T has times of sch refusing and this morning was yet another one and he used every trick in the book to not go, no matter what, i could not say or do anything right.

Eventually we got there about 30 mins late and it turns out T is getting called a girl by 2 certain boys on a regular basis, they say he screams like a girl and he was crying wen all this was being explained to the deputy head by T himself.

As u can appreciate and see this crap is ongoing and never ending for T, if the problems were not about sch he would NEVER resist going to school in the first place, why cant these so called professionals see what his smacking them right in their face! oooh it makes me so angry!! Mad

I called our family support worker to inform of what has happened and all i can do is wait for this meeting at the sch, i have high hopes (if i dont have hope i dont have anything) things are gonna be said and have to be acted upon from this meeting. Our family support worker is right behind us and he has a manager from SS coming whom he says wont take no c**p, she is apparently very nice and very good at her job, time will tell eh!
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Not a good start to the day...2day   Not a good start to the day...2day Icon_minitime7/11/2008, 1:51 am

Im sorry to hear that hun hugging when is the meeting?
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Not a good start to the day...2day   Not a good start to the day...2day Icon_minitime7/11/2008, 4:51 pm

Dont have a date for the meeting as yet, we want everyone there that should be coz we need to get it right in focusing on Ts specific help he needs within the school.

Sch will not like it coz it means accepting they are wrong, i dont give a fig about right & wrong all i want the help my so so rightly deserves and needs!

Should be within the next 2 wks all being well definately b4 the end of the month, well i bloody well hope so after so many days of refusing to go and his upsets with what is happening in school. I get the brunt of all his stresses within sch and it dont half wear me down some days.

Will keep ya upto date hun, thnx for the hug hugging
Back to top Go down
¤§å®åh¤

¤§å®åh¤

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Not a good start to the day...2day   Not a good start to the day...2day Icon_minitime12/11/2008, 7:27 am

We spent weeks trying to set up a meeting at A's school with the senco.

The SENCO Wouldnt even reply to the special needs nurse phone messages she did in the end though after a few weeks of both of us trying to get hold of her *sigh*.

Anyways Good luck with the meeting bambi Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a good start to the day...2day   Not a good start to the day...2day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a good start to the day...2day
Page 1 of 1