Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DLA letter grrrrrrrrrrr!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

DLA letter grrrrrrrrrrr! Empty
PostSubject: DLA letter grrrrrrrrrrr!   DLA letter grrrrrrrrrrr! Icon_minitime27/4/2007, 2:53 am

Well i have a letter saying they havent made a decision as yet and will do in due course! ranting im getting fed up with this its not scientist stuff, its very plain & clear the difficulties T has and the hard work that he is on a daily basis.

More waiting......
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: DLA letter grrrrrrrrrrr!   DLA letter grrrrrrrrrrr! Icon_minitime27/4/2007, 3:51 am

hugging I think these are standed letters they send out, not much help to us though. I know they have time limit in which to make a decision, have they told you one? If its over the time limit I would give them a ring or better still send an email or letter, if not I would wait untill the day you are supposed to have heard by then contact them to see what is happening hugging
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: DLA letter grrrrrrrrrrr!   DLA letter grrrrrrrrrrr! Icon_minitime27/4/2007, 6:07 am

Well they have rung me this week and i know they have spoke with GP on Monday, the letter is dated before that. On the phone they said i would hear from them (7-10 days) regarding a decision, from when i appealled i was told it could take upto 11 weeks Sad that was about 6 weeks ago.

All being well pray it will be backdated to the middle of November 06, thats when i put the claim in to start with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DLA letter grrrrrrrrrrr!   DLA letter grrrrrrrrrrr! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DLA letter grrrrrrrrrrr!
Page 1 of 1