Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
mum2charlotte
marshmallow
Bambi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime30/4/2007, 6:12 am

hooray hooray hooray yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo well i never! i went to my bank thinking i wonder if they will put in bank before i get the letter and what did my bank say? ££££££!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing im in bloody shock!!!!

So i said to T where does he want to go and he has chose Disney Land in Paris!!!! hooray he didnt want to go to the caribbean coz its too hot, much to my disappointment but hey this is Ts money and we go where he wants to!!!

Off now to look for our holiday thumbup

Last edited by on 19/6/2007, 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
marshmallow

marshmallow

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime30/4/2007, 7:16 am

hooray hooray hooray hooray yahoo yahoo yahoo clapping clapping group wave group wave group wave yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo hooray hooray dance dance dance dance dance dance So pleased for you, can you tell!
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime30/4/2007, 7:17 am

yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo

Everything comes to she who makes a load of fuss!!!!!

Fantastic news. 'Bout bloody time! hooray hooray hooray
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime30/4/2007, 8:08 am

group wave hugging so pleased for you Bambi, enjoy your holiday you both deserve it yahoo clapping
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime30/4/2007, 9:15 am

Awww thanks guys! we really needed this and at least now our lives are gonna be made a bit easier with the help of DLA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

Number of posts : 578

PostSubject: Re: I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime30/4/2007, 10:18 am

I'm pleased for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime30/4/2007, 12:54 pm

Thanx Paul Smile im still in shock and that shows how pleased i am with this extra help, we ALL need this because our lives are far from easy.
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime30/4/2007, 1:56 pm

OMG!!! 'BOUT BLOODY TIME!!! Soooooooo relieved!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mad vic

mad vic

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime21/5/2007, 3:27 pm

It makes life much easier innit hun!!
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime21/5/2007, 3:59 pm

It sure does!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got Ts DLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Autism Umbrella :: ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorders) Topics :: Benefits - DLA, Family Fund & More-
Jump to: