Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sad little boy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
marshmallow

marshmallow

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-03-14

sad little boy Empty
PostSubject: sad little boy   sad little boy Icon_minitime2/5/2007, 3:07 am

Crying Crying Crying Just got one very sad, worried little boy in to his school Crying Crying Crying Took an age to get him dressed, then he didn't want to get in the car, but I managed to persuade him because we had to take S (his sister) anyway. He wouldn't get out at the other end, so I left him in the car with his brother while I took S in. Then another mum helped me by looking after his brother while I got him out of the car, and walked them to the school door with me. D had been screaming in the car, worrying about being sick or soiling himself (not the words he used!) He went quietly to the classroom with me and I sat in thete while they had a story and foe a few minutes while he played. He looked so sad adn pale and worried. He'll not cause a fuss now he's there because he never does, he bottles things up and conforms, to fit in. I feel awful, worse mum in the world award for me today, should have done something different.
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

sad little boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad little boy   sad little boy Icon_minitime2/5/2007, 3:21 am

No way are a bad mother!!!! and please dont say that ever again, ur a loving and devoted mum, NEVER for get that hugging hugging

Ok just a word of advice and experience T was EXACTLY the same as D, it amazes me that our children are very similar in a lot of ways and what D is doing and feeling is what T did. In the end he suffered severe anxiety & depression resulting in our GP having no choice but to sign him off school sick and to request home tutition for him (not that he has had it for over 5 months now).

I would strongly suggest u go to see ur GP about D and explain in detail his anxiety about attending school (this will be on record and ur evidence of Ds difficulties).

Awww hun i wish i could make u feel better but please and im begging u, dont ever feel ur a bad mum, where would D be today without u? i rest my case and im sending u more hugging hugging

Let me know how u get on at GP and make an appointment now! hug

Last edited by on 2/5/2007, 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

sad little boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad little boy   sad little boy Icon_minitime2/5/2007, 3:30 am

hugging I agree with everything Bambi has just said. My dd suffered stress when she was in mainstream, someone told me recently that she thought my dd was actually depressed that broke my heart more then you can imagine, after a battle I did get her moved to a more approprate school. Please see your GP, thinking of you. Please dont ever feel like you are a bad mother I love you
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

sad little boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad little boy   sad little boy Icon_minitime2/5/2007, 3:01 pm

Awwww, what on earth makes you think you are a bad mummy???

Please don't think like that, it clearly isn't true. If you WERE a rubbish mum, you wouldn't be thinking the way you are, would you? You wouldn't care.

We think you're Cool and you need a hug
Back to top Go down
marshmallow

marshmallow

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-03-14

sad little boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad little boy   sad little boy Icon_minitime3/5/2007, 8:10 am

Thank you! He's happy today because schools closed! He's got a paed appointment next week so maybe they can help, otherwise I'lltake him to the GP.
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

sad little boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad little boy   sad little boy Icon_minitime3/5/2007, 9:20 am

Good to hear he is happy, i love to see T REALLY happy and contented.

Well done and dont hold back with telling the Paed EXACTLY how it is, D needs ur help here and only u can help him hugging thinking of ya and do let us know how it goes Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sad little boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad little boy   sad little boy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sad little boy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Autism Umbrella :: ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorders) Topics :: Education-
Jump to: