Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teddies had to come GP with us!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Teddies had to come GP with us!! Empty
PostSubject: Teddies had to come GP with us!!   Teddies had to come GP with us!! Icon_minitime23/5/2007, 7:32 am

Hi guys

Well T has 2 soft teddies that he has named, Leroy & Leon. When we were getting ready to go GPs he insisted that they had to come too and he wouldnt leave the house without them (u can imagine the looks walking there!).

It made T happy so i was happy and he probably would of resisted going GPs if i hadnt agreed and sod what people think eh!

When in the surgery he sat them both on their own chairs and started talking to them about his girlfriend who has boobs! Shocked another lady was in the waiting room and she didnt half look shocked but i didnt even explain anything to her, i just thought sod it!

He did make me laugh tho Laughing then when we came home (i got a tv mag from shop) he saw an advert page with a woman modelling a bra, well u can imagine! He homed strait in and started to snog her frantically and ended up ripping the magazine, u would of thought she was really in front of him the way he devoured her! Laughing

I dont usually laugh but at times i cant help myself, T does give me and the family a good giggle with his quirks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Teddies had to come GP with us!!   Teddies had to come GP with us!! Icon_minitime23/5/2007, 8:33 am

WE can't leave the house without some sort of cuddly toy....It's usually "Pounce" who is a little beanie cat that Charlotte adores love heart
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Teddies had to come GP with us!!   Teddies had to come GP with us!! Icon_minitime23/5/2007, 10:29 am

Aww bless em!

Well T has a bright green handbag that he has had since the age of 3 (wow nearly 4 yrs! it was from newlook, he had swiped it while in buggy and i didnt realise). He still takes it out with him now, he took it to Tesco's when my neice had him and she said the lady at the counter wanted his bag!

This is his bag:

Teddies had to come GP with us!! DSC00031

He has his money in his handbag and has no shame taking it places, bless him! I love you
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Teddies had to come GP with us!!   Teddies had to come GP with us!! Icon_minitime23/5/2007, 1:29 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwww I love you
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Teddies had to come GP with us!!   Teddies had to come GP with us!! Icon_minitime23/5/2007, 1:47 pm

love heart Bless....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teddies had to come GP with us!!   Teddies had to come GP with us!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teddies had to come GP with us!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Autism Umbrella :: Time On Our Hands :: Things That Make Us Laugh-
Jump to: