Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SW hasnt been intouch for wks now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

SW hasnt been intouch for wks now Empty
PostSubject: SW hasnt been intouch for wks now   SW hasnt been intouch for wks now Icon_minitime31/5/2007, 9:33 am

Ts SW has been AWOL for the last few wks now and even the sessional worker has not been able to get hold of her. C told me today that the 24 hours she was allocated to T are now used after todays outing. This means SS now have to start paying her but she was under the impression that she would not be having T, once his core assessment was completed and hopefully him being in school.

Well like i told her today Ts report recommends that she stays totally involved with T even when he is at school, so we are both in limbo here. C has been sending SW her reports of Ts outings and she has not replied and when she has called the office no-one is there and no-one is getting back to her, typical eh!

She said she will have to speak to a manager on Monday regardless and i know Ts SW has a copy of the report now. So time will tell if they adhere to it and if they dont then my solicitor will definately not let T be failed any longer.
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: SW hasnt been intouch for wks now   SW hasnt been intouch for wks now Icon_minitime31/5/2007, 9:46 am

Sad I carnt see how they can stop Cs sessions once T is in school, you will still need respite. I hope she can contact the SW soon, thats not on that no one is getting back to her.
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: SW hasnt been intouch for wks now   SW hasnt been intouch for wks now Icon_minitime31/5/2007, 9:54 am

I know misty its not on at all! and Ts core assessment should of been done all this time also so we are both not best pleased, all this time waisting is not what we need!!!
Back to top Go down
marshmallow

marshmallow

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: SW hasnt been intouch for wks now   SW hasnt been intouch for wks now Icon_minitime31/5/2007, 1:27 pm

Hope it gets sorted soon, seems that once one thing is sorted, something else goes wrong!
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: SW hasnt been intouch for wks now   SW hasnt been intouch for wks now Icon_minitime31/5/2007, 2:10 pm

Always the way marshamallow, its a never ending list of battles and people to chase up!
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: SW hasnt been intouch for wks now   SW hasnt been intouch for wks now Icon_minitime1/6/2007, 5:34 pm

explode Why am I not surprised?????!!!! explode
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SW hasnt been intouch for wks now   SW hasnt been intouch for wks now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SW hasnt been intouch for wks now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Autism Umbrella :: ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorders) Topics :: General discussions-
Jump to: