Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

While at school this morn.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

While at school this morn..... Empty
PostSubject: While at school this morn.....   While at school this morn..... Icon_minitime18/6/2007, 2:40 pm

T signed a form that pupils sign and he signed it Tiger!

T says thats his name to the receptionist and thats what he wants them to call him! Well there u go part of the criteria for PDA showing before he has even started!

He did run off aswel while we were there and he bolted it down the street this time, he can get out of the school through the reception area (where we were) but visitors cant get in without being let in.

I think things will soon start to become clear when he feels 'at home' there.
Back to top Go down
marshmallow

marshmallow

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: While at school this morn.....   While at school this morn..... Icon_minitime19/6/2007, 12:57 am

So are they going to call him Tiger? Hope they can keep up with who he is each day!
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: While at school this morn.....   While at school this morn..... Icon_minitime19/6/2007, 1:38 am

Hope it goes well today hun, I know what you mean about things becoming clear once he feels at home there, dd is the same she can give the impression of being an angel untill she gets her feet under the table then she plots her escape over several weeks, even months then waits for the split second no ones watching and makes a break for it. I hope you are going to make time for yourself today hun, put your feet up or treat yourself to a bath in peace I love you
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: While at school this morn.....   While at school this morn..... Icon_minitime19/6/2007, 4:43 am

They will be told what he should call him everyday marshmallow! He said he needs a girlfriend! Laughing Thanx misty I love you well i went into to town from the school, i had lots of bills to pay and how it was nice to do it without T and without a care in the world Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While at school this morn.....   While at school this morn..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

While at school this morn.....
Page 1 of 1