Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ts first day at school

Go down 
+4
marshmallow
misty
Clair
Bambi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Ts first day at school Empty
PostSubject: Ts first day at school   Ts first day at school Icon_minitime19/6/2007, 9:58 am

Hi guys

Well T had a good first day and he was top of the class in numeracy yahoo thats my boy! clapping He was happy and got upset when the ice cream man was there and mum had no cash on her! doh I told him i promise 2moro he can have one.

While we sat eating dinner he said he had got picked on, so i said what do u mean? he went on to explain that a girl in dinner play said to him his mum is called Pinky, he told her 'no she isnt' then she went on to say 'whats ur hair called?' he told her its not called anything, he then walked away and went to tell the teacher thumbup The teacher spoke with the girl in question and told her its nice to have new people and to apologise to T and she did. Well done T! clapping

I have told him he must not get angry and to tell the teacher instead of getting angry and he did bless him I love you
Back to top Go down
Clair

Clair

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Ts first day at school   Ts first day at school Icon_minitime19/6/2007, 10:46 am

Fantastic start for T. And how well did he handle the girl who upset him?! And as for the numeracy - well done T Very Happy
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Ts first day at school   Ts first day at school Icon_minitime19/6/2007, 1:09 pm

thumbup Thats brilliant, really pleased it went so well. Good on T for keeping his cool and telling the teacher.
Back to top Go down
marshmallow

marshmallow

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Ts first day at school   Ts first day at school Icon_minitime19/6/2007, 1:35 pm

Well Done T!
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Ts first day at school   Ts first day at school Icon_minitime19/6/2007, 3:45 pm

Twinkle Twinkle Little T

You really are a star!

clapping yahoo
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Ts first day at school   Ts first day at school Icon_minitime19/6/2007, 4:27 pm

Thanx guys and im very proud of him, i gave him as many cuddles and as much praise as he would let me! Smile
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: Ts first day at school   Ts first day at school Icon_minitime19/6/2007, 5:06 pm

Soooooo glad it all went well!! Been thinking about him all day & couldn't wait to leave work & get on here to catch up! Bless him! Don't forget to arrange those regular massages Bambi & enjoy your own time! Woohoo!! xx
Back to top Go down
kebab

kebab

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Ts first day at school   Ts first day at school Icon_minitime20/6/2007, 4:12 am

Fantastic day, well done T x
Back to top Go down
Donna K

Donna K

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Ts first day at school   Ts first day at school Icon_minitime25/6/2007, 10:38 am

Brilliant!! Very Happy

Well done T for being top of the class and remembering to tell the teacher about something that upset him! Very Happy XX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ts first day at school   Ts first day at school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ts first day at school
Page 1 of 1