Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hate..... (a strong word i know BUT!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

I hate..... (a strong word i know BUT!) Empty
PostSubject: I hate..... (a strong word i know BUT!)   I hate..... (a strong word i know BUT!) Icon_minitime28/6/2007, 5:05 am

my LA, they make me sick!!!!!!

Ok, as u know Ts sessional worker has been away for 3 wks and she is back on Monday, i texted her to call me when convenient and she did a little while ago.

I asked her can i have copies of what she has wrote about T for all the days he has been out with her, knowing that she has a lot evidence to back me up in regards to what behaviours T displays without me there. She said yep she has it on the system, she will need to ring the LA to see if thats ok, i said whether they say yes or no i will get them under the data protection act as i am allowed to see anyhting written about my son.

She said if she gets the go ahead she will bring them for me next Tuesday and if not then i have to battle for that information also, nothing is ever straight forward eh!

I explained to her that SS have blatantly told me that i want to see these behaviours he is displaying and i need to look at my parenting, due to the fact that she had told T not to spk about sexually things and he listened to her because she was firm, if that is the case he would never of spoke about sexual things full stop!!! The sessional worker told me that Ts SW said to her that it must be down to my parenting!!! Sessional worker said nope, she told the SW she is no expert but there is something amiss and all kids are different with different people, she told the SW straight up he has shown really bad behaviour behaviour at times. T went swimming one day and he approached a woman (a stranger) and made inappropriate comments, SW knows this and yet they still talk all this bull shit!!!!!!!! Mad

The shit is really gonna hit the fan well and truly by the time my solicitor has finished with them, all this is beyond belief! Sessional worker had no idea that a meeting was held behind my back and she is shocked at all what is going on. She said i should not be funding for taxi's to get T to and from school (ur telling me!) but i told her i have been waiting for 2 wks for a call back from SS manager and Ts SW was off sick when i tried calling last monday before he started school. She said she is only a little sessional worker and its wks before they even get back to her when she tries to contact them herself, goes to show what useless people i am dealing with who clearly do not care or give a shit! Oh i tell ya i cant believe these people, they are as bad as criminals on the street and they get away with destroying lives like this and hindering the help children and families need.

Ok im done for now i need to take in all this shit and relay it all to my solicitor when he comes out of a meeting, i have spoke with his secretary and will be speaking with him soon. This is why i am done with these corrupt fools in this town, i dont have time to talk to them or waste my breath on them anymore, they can try talk shit to my solicitor and see where that gets them!
Back to top Go down
Donna K

Donna K

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I hate..... (a strong word i know BUT!)   I hate..... (a strong word i know BUT!) Icon_minitime28/6/2007, 6:20 am

Arseholes the lot of them Sad

Gets me so wound up things like this happening because you're not an isolated incident, there are a lot of people getting fobbed off and having to struggle and fight like you and they shouldn't have to, the whole system is a frikking joke!

Hopefully your solicitor will have them kissing his feet before long and you get what you both need, this cannot carry on, it is ridiculous!!

Good luck with solicitor , hope he can do something hugging
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: I hate..... (a strong word i know BUT!)   I hate..... (a strong word i know BUT!) Icon_minitime28/6/2007, 10:46 am

Tell me about it Donna Sad

I sometimes think i am living a dream with all this shit because i never knew this was possible! How can the 'powers that be' behave in such a way and get away with it?! BUT thats says it all 'the powers that be', they have control and we dont simple as that.

I have done all i can and my solicitor said that i will get what the sessional worker has noted and reported no worries Smile
Back to top Go down
Donna K

Donna K

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: I hate..... (a strong word i know BUT!)   I hate..... (a strong word i know BUT!) Icon_minitime28/6/2007, 11:26 am

I don't know how or why they get away with it, probably many people end up giving up and backing down so they get away with it, it needs more people to stand up to them and bring them down a peg or two, asses should be on the l ine and people sued for this kind of anxiety they cause Sad
Back to top Go down
Dillydorax

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: I hate..... (a strong word i know BUT!)   I hate..... (a strong word i know BUT!) Icon_minitime28/6/2007, 11:44 am

Hi Bambi, Hope you and T are well. Sorry to see your still having a rough time of things, it will work out in the end though. I've just been reading up on all the stuff. Just been so busy lately, never get chance to get on much. As far as i am aware, a child its only entitled to transport to school if it is in their statement. As that's what the DLA Mobility Component is for help towards travelling expenses taxis ect....hope it helps. take care dilly xxx
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: I hate..... (a strong word i know BUT!)   I hate..... (a strong word i know BUT!) Icon_minitime28/6/2007, 12:09 pm

It is stated on Ts report from Nottingham that he is to be transported to and from school, this is so his behaviour can be monitored (transition difficulties need to be noted by the person transporting him to & from school) SS told me this would be the case but since this meeting behind my back and coming to my home stating my parenting is the problem, all has gone out of the window.

I have been waiting for a call back from SS manager for 2 wks now, i wont hold my breath and i wont ever contact them again they can talk their shit to my solicitor.

All the recommendations of the report are being ignored (no ASD SALT is being involved with T like it states also among other things) and it does state within the report that the professionals in my locality are welcoming of doing all they can to assist and monitor T, what a f***ing joke!
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: I hate..... (a strong word i know BUT!)   I hate..... (a strong word i know BUT!) Icon_minitime30/6/2007, 3:41 am

explode
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate..... (a strong word i know BUT!)   I hate..... (a strong word i know BUT!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate..... (a strong word i know BUT!)
Page 1 of 1