Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Countdown to our hol!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Countdown to our hol! Empty
PostSubject: Countdown to our hol!   Countdown to our hol! Icon_minitime2/7/2007, 5:15 am

Well its nearly here and how quick did it come?!

2 wks on Wednesday we will be in Paris!!!! Very Happy Disneyland here we come!

T is finding it very difficult sleeping at night, he has pure excitement saying why cant we be going in days not weeks! Rolling Eyes He is marking the days off on his calendar like his brother told him to (he cant wait see his brother also) and i think he is realsising it wont be too long (i hope!) now he is on the July page which is loads better than seeing June no doubt!

Bless him, but then i have the hard work of getting him to leave our hol! I will try win him over with the fact that he has his birthday to look forward to when we get back home, his birthday is the day after we get home Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to our hol!   Countdown to our hol! Icon_minitime2/7/2007, 7:10 pm

Bless him!! lol!
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to our hol!   Countdown to our hol! Icon_minitime3/7/2007, 4:04 am

thumbup thumbup Have a brilliant time, bet you are as excited as T. Have you got a your major sorted?
Back to top Go down
kebab

kebab

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to our hol!   Countdown to our hol! Icon_minitime3/7/2007, 11:02 am

That's wicked Bambi, have you got any room in your cases for me and my mum, as I was gonna treat her this year, but as i'm still off sick I have no chance. It's their 15th Aniversary this year so it should be wicked.
If you can get T to sit still the Parades and shows are fantastic (well they were in America).
Grandma has made me update myspace so if you really want to get in the mood you can have a look at all the photos we took, one album has over 400 pics in it. x
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to our hol!   Countdown to our hol! Icon_minitime3/7/2007, 2:59 pm

can u send me ur send space addy pls kebab? thnx! I will have a gander and show T thumbup Yep it should be one big partyyyyyy! Very Happy

Not taking a buggy misty i know T will have his bro there and his uncle, i am feeling kinda confident T will be ok (given that this hol is TOTALLY for him and his bro - well it isnt for me is it?!Suspect Laughing ) It will be great to see my boys have a wicked time together and enjoy it, it really is a dream hol for us as a family Smile
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to our hol!   Countdown to our hol! Icon_minitime4/7/2007, 6:37 am

Awww.....bless you both!! Laughing

You might be the one who doesn't want to come home!!!
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to our hol!   Countdown to our hol! Icon_minitime4/7/2007, 9:42 am

I bet! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to our hol!   Countdown to our hol! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Countdown to our hol!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Autism Umbrella :: ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorders) Topics :: General discussions-
Jump to: