Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T saw Paed yesterday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

T saw Paed yesterday Empty
PostSubject: T saw Paed yesterday   T saw Paed yesterday Icon_minitime2/10/2007, 2:26 am

We went for an appointment to see the Paed yesterday, Ts eating has changed again and i said to him how do i deal with Ts behaviour without support when all they want to do is a child protection core assessment?

Well his Paed was well shocked as they have not informed him of what is happening, he has made it clear to me that he will not stand for these accusations and he is in my corner all the way thumbup he explained about the different routes it could go down but he is sure they wont ever get to the stage of removing him from me and that would screw T up even more, ur telling me!

He has a copy of the letter my solicitor has sent to my ex area regarding these prejudicial disgusting minutes and he was shocked at the other evidence i have where professionals have stated 'mother has possible mental health problems' he said that is slander, yep and i said thats why i wont ever let them get away with any of this i told him. How dare they do any of this? they have the power to do and say as they please but they have surely messed up big time and justice will be done!

T is having pains in his limbs (side effects of medication) his weight is fine on the chart he is doing so i was pleased about that (weight increase is another side effect of med) all T will eat at the mo is curries and foods with bread like Pizza, he will strip the topping off so all he is eating is the base, he demands its pepperoni but yet doesnt eat the topping at all! Rolling Eyes

So Paed is contacting the child protection ladies that came to inform me of this and he said hang in there and we will get there, he said he knows it can take years to get to the dx of a child especially high functioning autism & aspergers, i know that (research & speaking with many parents online has confirmed this) and i told him this is 3 yrs now since i was told T was on the spectrum and im getting accusations like this that i do not need Sad

So we now play ball and i will invite anyone to come and stay in my home for 24 hours to see what T is like and try to tell me i am abusing him! censored the Paed said offer that to them, tell them to come observe him for a whole day and it will soon be obvious. I love Ts Paed I love you he said that if there was any inclination that he thought i had made T the way he is no way on earth would he of sent T to Nottingham or put him on this medication he is taking.

He said the sexual talk T displays is very common in asperger children and it is not known why, he clocked how T was VERY controlling of the situation while in his clinic and how T managed to ignore anything to do with Paed plus his usual pacing and demands. He advised that to stop T flipping at me when i ask if he has had a good day at school is to give him control, so instead of saying 'did u have a good day at school today?' where T could hit me or be very abusive verbally, he said maybe i should word it ' do u want to tell me how school was today?' that way T has an option to tell me and he is in control, which the paed knows is what T wants A LOT of the time, ur telling me! Rolling Eyes

Gosh i have gone on & on so i best come to an end for now, thnx for being there guys and by hook or by crook i will rise above these nasty so called professionals and someone will take the wrap big time doing this to me & mine.
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: T saw Paed yesterday   T saw Paed yesterday Icon_minitime2/10/2007, 3:52 am

Hang in there hun, sounds like you have the right person on your side xxx
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: T saw Paed yesterday   T saw Paed yesterday Icon_minitime2/10/2007, 3:53 am

Thnx hun i will try my best I love you
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: T saw Paed yesterday   T saw Paed yesterday Icon_minitime2/10/2007, 6:01 am

Thats my girl! Proud of you. xx
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: T saw Paed yesterday   T saw Paed yesterday Icon_minitime2/10/2007, 6:44 am

Thnx Grandma I love you

Last edited by on 2/10/2007, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kebab

kebab

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: T saw Paed yesterday   T saw Paed yesterday Icon_minitime2/10/2007, 9:47 am

With such great people on your side they are bound to take note and see what they are saying is nonsence xx
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: T saw Paed yesterday   T saw Paed yesterday Icon_minitime2/10/2007, 11:29 am

Lets hope so kebab Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T saw Paed yesterday   T saw Paed yesterday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T saw Paed yesterday
Page 1 of 1