Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T didnt go to school even with school help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

T didnt go to school even with school help Empty
PostSubject: T didnt go to school even with school help   T didnt go to school even with school help Icon_minitime15/10/2007, 2:42 am

Sad

T was resisting getting his uniform on and i managed to do it in the end, I was getting verbal about he is not going and doesnt care that Mrs *** is coming.

When she came he ran upstairs to hide, with my permission Mrs *** followed me to find T and he was hiding behind his bedroom door (hiding is his usual thing, anybody that knows T knows he hides a lot) he was saying he isnt going to school and his tummy is hurting.

He also told her he is being bullied, the teacher doesn't like him, he has no friends (even though a lot of the children on our street go to the same school & whom he plays with outside & in our home) and the work is boring and he doesn't want to do that just play and do what he wants.

She said apart from carrying him out of here and him kicking & screaming there is nothing much else we can do, she was here for approx 20 mins trying to coax T to go to school and both our efforts had no affect, even when she offered time on the pc before going into class and using a stern voive when telling him he must go to school. She told T she wanted him to trust her and he was not at all interested and din't have a care in the world.

He swore and tried to bite me while she was in my home, she will be back again in the morning, where we go from here i do not know time will surely tell.
Back to top Go down
Clair

Clair

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: T didnt go to school even with school help   T didnt go to school even with school help Icon_minitime16/10/2007, 6:47 am

Any luck today Bambi? Smile
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: T didnt go to school even with school help   T didnt go to school even with school help Icon_minitime16/10/2007, 9:50 am

Nope Sad he also refused to put his uniform on.

Mrs *** even offered him computer time & no classes today, his reply was 'i dont care, im still not going bye' Sad

will be spking with my solicitor 2moro, it seems his urgent fax has not been replied to with any luck we may have a response by 2moro. Something drastic needs to be done as all this time T is without an education and its through no fault of my own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T didnt go to school even with school help   T didnt go to school even with school help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T didnt go to school even with school help
Page 1 of 1