Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I really give in now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
¤§å®åh¤

¤§å®åh¤

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2007-03-12

I really give in now Empty
PostSubject: I really give in now   I really give in now Icon_minitime14/11/2007, 10:39 am

okey now I've really had enough of living here its bad enough that people call my Son names including so called "adults" and one "adult" we heard was trying to get others to beat him up.

Well tonight this one kid was running up to my Son right in front of me and punching him. So anyways now we are waiting for the police to phone so we can have yet another event logged down. This is the same kid that we had the police out to through the summer holidays coz he was kicking our front door in. A neighbour of ours saw it all aswell.

All i want is for both of my kids to have a happy life and not have to put up with all this crap. Anyways hopefully the tenancy enforcement officer is gonna have a word with our local housing officer to see if they can move us especially since now its actually getting physical the thing is if my Son hits back he would kill this kid. I refuse to hide my Son away though but maybe thats what we should do is just keep him in the house all the time so at least he wont get bullied or hit or the blame for anything bad that happens on this road.
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: I really give in now   I really give in now Icon_minitime15/11/2007, 10:22 am

Aww, Sarah you shouldn't have to put up with this crap... hugging
Back to top Go down
¤§å®åh¤

¤§å®åh¤

PostSubject: Re: I really give in now   I really give in now Icon_minitime15/11/2007, 11:45 am

*sigh* the police didn't come round or even phone us.

Does anyone else ever feel like they are banging their head against a brick wall?

We did have a word with the headteacher at school though so she's gonna have a word with this kid. Which i think is nice of her considering it happened out of school so maybe their is hope after all.
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: I really give in now   I really give in now Icon_minitime15/11/2007, 3:13 pm

Bless ya. Stay strong cos you will get away from there. Keep harrassing anyone that can help you until they get fed up of you!! Thinking of you. xx
Back to top Go down
¤§å®åh¤

¤§å®åh¤

PostSubject: Re: I really give in now   I really give in now Icon_minitime16/11/2007, 7:51 am

GrandmaKyak wrote:
Bless ya. Stay strong cos you will get away from there. Keep harrassing anyone that can help you until they get fed up of you!! Thinking of you. xx

It feels like we're constantly harrassing everyone at the moment though Grandma. I will somehow stay strong though for my kids they need me to be strong so Wink
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

PostSubject: Re: I really give in now   I really give in now Icon_minitime18/11/2007, 1:03 pm

Big hugs to you!! xx
Back to top Go down
Lolly

Lolly

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: I really give in now   I really give in now Icon_minitime26/11/2007, 12:05 pm

aww hun,I REALLY FEEL FOR YOU! ive had hassle with my son falling out with the neighbours kids,just kids being kids,but they have kept nuisance diaries about my son who they have called a b*****d.i wouldnt mind,no kids are perfect&mine has his probs(he was diagnosed with combined type ADHD today)but he isnt half as bad as some of the kids were I live,one parent that has it in for my son has even put in her diary he did this&that etc.THE DAY HE WAS IN HOPSITAL ALL DAY HAVING SURGERY! yet the police had visited,i HAD another friend&our kids used to fall out&proper batter each other,but since she found out my son could have ADHD she has palled up with this other parent&everything is my son.I had the police around because he pushed her son over,she rang the police saying my son had assaulted him!ffs i told the police they used to literally tear lumps out of each other but soon as my son has*problems* ITS ALL HIM..cos hes got ADHD..hes bad!ignorance! oh and its due to bad parenting..funny that.cos the ones complaining about me,i have seen their kids damage cars,be abusive and smoke! so i really feel for you hun&big hugs xx[/img]
Back to top Go down
¤§å®åh¤

¤§å®åh¤

PostSubject: Re: I really give in now   I really give in now Icon_minitime27/11/2007, 6:49 am

Lolly hun we spoke to our local police officer a while ago and asked her what would happen if our Son hit back and the other kids parents phoned the police. She said they wouldnt really do anything about it because of his Autism and the grief he has suffered.

However the other side of that coin is if any kids do anything at all to my Son and only he see's it they cant take his word for it. So it has to be witnessed by an adult or other child that doesnt have any learning disabilities. If i was you i would get in touch with your community policeman/lady and ask them coz it probly will be the same for you.

It still makes me sick all the ignorant "adults" in this world they really do get up my nose

hugggsss
Back to top Go down
Lolly

Lolly

PostSubject: Re: I really give in now   I really give in now Icon_minitime27/11/2007, 10:58 am

im really glad hun,yr police said that&understand your views..my son and another friends daughter were accused of smashing bottles outside one particular person house at 12:33pm..hmm funny that as my son or my friends daughter didnt go out till 12.30 pm(they were meeting each other on the front path while i walked to her mums to have coffee) but within 3 mins they had found 12 brown bottles and also 6 green ones which they*smashed* on the path.I explained WERE my son and I were&said they had been very clever finding all them bottles WHILE I WAS WITH HIM.but all i got was *he has been seen* I said of course he has we were walking past the house! my son was told to sweep the glass up he was kickingoff like hell cos he hadnt done it so i asked him to be *neighbourly* and sweep it up,he agreed&i took a foto for the police man.my dad was outraged becasue the glass was there the night before.i explained this but it fell on deaf ears
the police visited&i explained j's problems(NOT an excuse for bad behaviour tho)and the police man told him he would end up in a kids home,I then showed him a letter from CAMHS&his words were*oh well now ive seen a HEADED letter,I know he has problems* I was cross&said"oh u think i was making it up,well when things happen it isnt always my son,yes he did pull a mooney at someone and throw a berry at a window but thats how he is..hardly kids home material!! he lectured j but then went round to my friends and said to her daughter"j has a reason to behave like he does,YOU do not,SO I WAS REALLY ANGRY,he lectured my son about behaviour,then told a friend he has an *excuse* for his behaviour GRRRR.i just hope u continue to have understanding from your local PC hun,big hugs xx
Back to top Go down
¤§å®åh¤

¤§å®åh¤

PostSubject: Re: I really give in now   I really give in now Icon_minitime28/11/2007, 1:53 am

Awww Lolly you know our pc hasnt even seen a letter saying he has Autism well he has only just been officially diagnosed but still she is a really lovely pc. The pc that came to see you really does sound so old fashioned and bloody ignorant. He shouldnt of scared your son by saying he was gonna end up in a kids home i think i would complain about that hun.

huggsss
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

PostSubject: Re: I really give in now   I really give in now Icon_minitime28/11/2007, 3:03 am

I agree with you Sarah. I would definatly complain. xx
Back to top Go down
Lolly

Lolly

PostSubject: Re: I really give in now   I really give in now Icon_minitime30/11/2007, 2:45 am

so annoying isnt it.at first he was sympathetic&kept saying they are not bads lads just mischevious.he was even decent when j shouted" bye bye w****r chops" (cringe)funny when people fall out with you and theres police around every 5 mins,literally!
hes not been around for the last 6 weeks! he asked why I couldnt keep them both in the garden instead of on the front grass.i told him cos all my garden is paved.anyways I bought my lads a trampoline with enclosure and they have played happily in the garden,so if things happen and my son gets blamed,i will take matters further.my support worker has even told the anti social behaviour team my children do not go out.
last yr we suffered because of one family who water bombed my house 13 times between 1pm&10pm scaring the hell out of the kids.yet their mother said it wasnt them becasue they have been brought up well and not dragged up like my boys,its ok cos ive written down everything she has said to me and my boys since last june and I HAVE sent it to the anti social behaviour team!!I dont speak at all to her or her children yet she thinks its ok to swear at mine.well shes wrong,im a dead cool person who keeps quiet for a quiet life..but NOT anymore rant over lol xxx
Back to top Go down
¤§å®åh¤

¤§å®åh¤

PostSubject: Re: I really give in now   I really give in now Icon_minitime30/11/2007, 5:25 am

Lolly wrote:

last yr we suffered because of one family who water bombed my house 13 times between 1pm&10pm scaring the hell out of the kids.yet their mother said it wasnt them becasue they have been brought up well and not dragged up like my boys,its ok cos ive written down everything she has said to me and my boys since last june and I HAVE sent it to the anti social behaviour team!!I dont speak at all to her or her children yet she thinks its ok to swear at mine.well shes wrong,im a dead cool person who keeps quiet for a quiet life..but NOT anymore rant over lol xxx

WTH were them kids doing at until 10pm. Sounds like there mother doesnt care about them letting them out until that late hell my two are never out playing that late in fact they are both in bed by that time of the night.

Swearing at kids is not a good thing to do yea sure looks like her kids are being dragged up to me from what you said here Lolly
Back to top Go down
Lolly

Lolly

PostSubject: Re: I really give in now   I really give in now Icon_minitime30/11/2007, 11:53 am

thanks hun:) i know mine are not perfect,J's brother is thenicest politest,easy going 7 yr old you could wish to meet,and J is all so well mannered,very kind&considerate.yet mine do not go water bombing other peoples houses& swear at people in the street(ok j has but not in a malicious way) nor do they smoke,drink&hang out at other neighbours houses with older children till 10pm on a school night,yet those kids are *perfect* and mine have been dragged up! jwas shocked
when he witnessed(thru my hall curtains lol)one of the *perfect children*(age9) smoking&drinking out of a house opposite me,his words were"oh my f****g god mum,LOOK at her! we are together at 10pm,sometines in bed and im sorry i cant sleep but im not out with my brother being naughty like her,your a good mum and her mum is a bad mum&i dont give a f**k what anyone says! bless him..out of the mouths of babes..EVEN those with ADHD lol,hugs xx
Back to top Go down
Lolly

Lolly

PostSubject: Re: I really give in now   I really give in now Icon_minitime30/11/2007, 12:03 pm

oh and PS..according to some certain parents..ADHD along with autism/asd's DONT exist,its how the kids have been *dragged up* hmm...so if these bad kids are so perfect there isnt much hope for the world is there!!!!
love&hugs lolly xxx
Back to top Go down
¤§å®åh¤

¤§å®åh¤

PostSubject: Re: I really give in now   I really give in now Icon_minitime30/11/2007, 12:15 pm

Lolly wrote:
oh and PS..according to some certain parents..ADHD along with autism/asd's DONT exist,its how the kids have been *dragged up* hmm...so if these bad kids are so perfect there isnt much hope for the world is there!!!!
love&hugs lolly xxx

Yea its ignorant f*****rs like that make me sick. wall bash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really give in now   I really give in now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I really give in now
Page 1 of 1