Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Social Services are taking T on....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Social Services are taking T on.... Empty
PostSubject: Social Services are taking T on....   Social Services are taking T on.... Icon_minitime7/1/2008, 6:26 am

as a Child In Need case! yahoo at long bloody last!!! thumbup

How long has it taken me to get to this stage? erm about 3 yrs, gosh 3 long bloody years to get my son's problems recognized and meeting nothing but ignorance all along the way and thats just part of the whole system that we have to battle!

Ok one down and not fully down as i will fight for him to be accepted by Childrens Disbailties Team also, i can see my baby really struggling when it comes to him being a teenager (he feels like one now!) and i cant have him slip through the system like many children do and have done! Sad

There are kids out there who need help now and this being left to 'rot' or 'blame the parents and take the child away' has to stop! I only just made it out of my ex area in time before they took T off me, i never ever want to experience that again and many innocent parents are going through the same, ITS CRIMINAL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Social Services are taking T on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Services are taking T on....   Social Services are taking T on.... Icon_minitime7/1/2008, 3:27 pm

Woohoo!! That's the fight now for the war!! xx
Back to top Go down

Social Services are taking T on....
Page 1 of 1