Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Multi Agency meeting on Monday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Multi Agency meeting on Monday Empty
PostSubject: Multi Agency meeting on Monday   Multi Agency meeting on Monday Icon_minitime17/1/2008, 9:03 am

Ok its like meeting galore at the mo and its doing my head in big time, but so it goes for us parents & carers eh!

We have a multi agency meeting at the school on Monday at 3pm, i have my solicitior coming which will be a bonus. It will be very interesting as CAMHS have someone attending this meeting but they have told Ts Paed he needs to step out of the equation if they are to become involved. Myself & Paed are not having that, they have been told that in writing from Ts Paed, nothing amazes me anymore about the system we live in.
Back to top Go down
¤§å®åh¤

¤§å®åh¤

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Multi Agency meeting on Monday   Multi Agency meeting on Monday Icon_minitime17/1/2008, 12:10 pm

Well why would CAMHS say that. I dont have the time of day for CAMHS teams though it was the child psych from CAMHS that said to us our son has Autistic behaviours.

So bambi i agree stamp your foot down hard and tell them you want T's Paed there. The impression i get from your posts he really understands T
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783

PostSubject: Re: Multi Agency meeting on Monday   Multi Agency meeting on Monday Icon_minitime17/1/2008, 3:04 pm

Good luck for Monday Bambi Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

Number of posts : 578

PostSubject: Re: Multi Agency meeting on Monday   Multi Agency meeting on Monday Icon_minitime18/1/2008, 10:14 am

I wish you the best of luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: Multi Agency meeting on Monday   Multi Agency meeting on Monday Icon_minitime18/1/2008, 5:04 pm

Head up high & go for it!! xx
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Multi Agency meeting on Monday   Multi Agency meeting on Monday Icon_minitime20/1/2008, 3:12 pm

Thnx guys I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multi Agency meeting on Monday   Multi Agency meeting on Monday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multi Agency meeting on Monday
Page 1 of 1