Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SS cannot offer any help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

SS cannot offer any help Empty
PostSubject: SS cannot offer any help   SS cannot offer any help Icon_minitime27/2/2008, 2:30 pm

After all i have gone through, what the SW has said & witnessed along with the forms i signed, the help has been denied, so no family support nor any respite Sad

Would anyone in their right mind believe all this crap i have to put up with? One thing is for sure i will not let them get me down, i know i have to fight so damn hard (nothing new for any of us parents/carers) and by hook or by crook i WILL get what we deserve.

Then SW didnt know where to look when he informed me, he looked like a lost sheep but i told him straight, my son has special needs, i do not appreciate all this and its not the end!

I have informed my solicitor and thats another reason why we have a meeting in the morning, we have lots to discuss and the authority are not going to get away with not helping us.
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: SS cannot offer any help   SS cannot offer any help Icon_minitime28/2/2008, 8:48 am

What are their reasons for refusing? xx
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: SS cannot offer any help   SS cannot offer any help Icon_minitime28/2/2008, 2:14 pm

Reasons not known Grandma but my solicitor is on it as we need to know why we are not allowed this extra support when T is a 'child in need'.
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: SS cannot offer any help   SS cannot offer any help Icon_minitime28/2/2008, 2:18 pm

hugging Bambi, keep on their backs, I know you will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SS cannot offer any help   SS cannot offer any help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SS cannot offer any help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Autism Umbrella :: ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorders) Topics :: General discussions-
Jump to: