Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Child Tax Credits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

Child Tax Credits Empty
PostSubject: Child Tax Credits   Child Tax Credits Icon_minitime5/5/2008, 3:43 am

Well, I've finally got around to filling in the form for CTC's. I was a bit shocked at the amount of money the chap on the phone said we might qualify for......

....Anyhoo, does anyone know how long they take before they make their decision? I only sent the form off a week ago, so I don't expect to hear yet! silent
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Child Tax Credits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child Tax Credits   Child Tax Credits Icon_minitime5/5/2008, 6:04 am

Hi mum2c

Well they are pretty quick actually, i cant remember exactly how long but a few weeks and it all should be sorted! Smile

So pleased u have finally gone for it, its for C and u deserve it like anyone else, i was getting it anyway with being on benefits because they changed the way paid income support. When T was awarded DLA and i informed them of this i was pleasantly surprised at how much it went up due to his DLA.

Let us know when its all sorted Smile
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Child Tax Credits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child Tax Credits   Child Tax Credits Icon_minitime6/5/2008, 9:11 am

To be honest I find it all a bit crazy!

I am never sure quite what i am meant to do with all this money they seem keen to chuck at me!

She doesn't need any aids (except for the Dog for the Disabled, who I still haven't heard from! Grr) and we find it really hard to go to places that are full of people (she needs a lot of personal space) and the playground is just a painful waking nightmare!

I somehow manage to spend it on her though! I think there must be a worm-hole in my bank account! Smile
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Child Tax Credits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child Tax Credits   Child Tax Credits Icon_minitime16/5/2008, 10:03 am

I was under the misapprehension that my income would increase with the CTC.

This is not in fact the case.

I am now 16p per week WORSE OFF hmm Rolling Eyes hammer
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Child Tax Credits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child Tax Credits   Child Tax Credits Icon_minitime16/5/2008, 12:37 pm

oh dear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Child Tax Credits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child Tax Credits   Child Tax Credits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Child Tax Credits
Page 1 of 1