Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S's Head Teacher

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
funkymamu

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-03-17

S's Head Teacher Empty
PostSubject: S's Head Teacher   S's Head Teacher Icon_minitime26/4/2007, 4:09 am

It was announced on Monday that Mrs S will be leaving (early retirement) at the end of July. I have not met one person who is sad at her departure and when i spoke to one of my friends, whose son is also having problems, she felt that it was probably down to me questioning her, i think she was joking, well at least i hope she was hmm

I'm not sure how this will affect S as there will be no consistant Head till Jan 08 and we don't know what they will do for the Autumn Term, we are all hoping that the previous head, who took over for year whilst Mrs S was doing stuff for the Education people will come back, but this is not very likely.
Back to top Go down
marshmallow

marshmallow

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-03-14

S's Head Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: S's Head Teacher   S's Head Teacher Icon_minitime26/4/2007, 4:21 am

Hi, I hope they get someone with some understanding in, fingers crossed for you and S.
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

S's Head Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: S's Head Teacher   S's Head Teacher Icon_minitime26/4/2007, 5:02 am

Fingers crossed they get someone with total understanding for SEN kids.
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

S's Head Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: S's Head Teacher   S's Head Teacher Icon_minitime26/4/2007, 7:40 am

C's head teacher is fabulous (she was a finalist for Head teacher of the Year last year).

I will try and surreptitously grab some DNA from her without her noticing and see about cloning her. innocent

How long have we got? End of summer term?

No problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

S's Head Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: S's Head Teacher   S's Head Teacher Icon_minitime26/4/2007, 10:17 am

Fingers crossed they get someone suitable Smile
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

S's Head Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: S's Head Teacher   S's Head Teacher Icon_minitime16/5/2007, 9:29 am

Put my "bad karma" on the whole thing now, as I find that C's head teacher is leaving at the end of Summer term!!!! affraid

She is the driving force behind C's needs and dx initially and I'm SO not happy! I know these things happen.....but WHY couldn't she wait until C is 11 and then she'll go off to "great big school". It's not that long, C will be 6 in December!

Add this to the fact that her school is getting a new Deputy (they haven't had one for ages. Certainly not since C has been there) in the Autumn and it's a MAN! C doesn't get on with men very well as she only really has my dad who is 79 or my nephew who is 21 as male influences.

Most worried..... thumbdown
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

S's Head Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: S's Head Teacher   S's Head Teacher Icon_minitime16/5/2007, 1:43 pm

Wow it seems HTs are dropping like flies! Shocked Maybe the pressure of so many failings schools are too much, some HTs hands may be tied and i know from personally experience i cant work being false and fail people who matter within the workforce, whether customers or kids (i have worked with both over the years).

I would leave the workplace so i could sleep at night, rather than live with doing things that are so morally wrong to everyday kids/adults (people just like us).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

S's Head Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: S's Head Teacher   S's Head Teacher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S's Head Teacher
Page 1 of 1