Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fed up with waiting....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Fed up with waiting.... Empty
PostSubject: Fed up with waiting....   Fed up with waiting.... Icon_minitime9/5/2007, 4:44 am

for Ts assessment report Sad

It has been 10 weeks! Shocked i should of had it within 6 weeks of his assessment date (1st March) and due to the possibility of the LA not taking the report details on board/seriously AGAIN my T has to suffer! ranting FFS this is his dx report with indepth details regarding his individual needs!! ranting

I have spoke with Ts Paed today and he is going to ring the centre (i called this morn but D wasnt there).

Maybe i should just give up on everything, sod Ts needs being met and sod even wanting his dx report, T will suffer for all his life then and i get the feeling thats what these imbeciles want! Sad
Back to top Go down
kebab

kebab

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with waiting....   Fed up with waiting.... Icon_minitime9/5/2007, 5:08 am

dont you even think like that or I will get your address and come round slap you till you come to your sences, talk to us get it out your system but don't give up hug
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with waiting....   Fed up with waiting.... Icon_minitime9/5/2007, 7:17 am

I'll hold her down while you slap her!! Very Happy

Don't let the buggers get you down Bambi.....I know it's hard, and frustrating waiting around for something that is out of your control, but stay strong and pester the life out of everybody concerned!

Take it out on us.....it's part of why we're here, isn't it? Good times AND bad times.... hugging
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with waiting....   Fed up with waiting.... Icon_minitime9/5/2007, 12:56 pm

Laughing@slapping me! erm.....u are joking right??? unsure

On a serious note tho thanks for the support and i know i shouldnt be feeling like this but as WE ALL know life really does have major ups and downs, which are not helped by the system in which we live.

Hope the ADs will kick in after a few weeks and i will feel better then, i know our battles will never end and i just need to find the faith & strength to carry on.
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with waiting....   Fed up with waiting.... Icon_minitime9/5/2007, 2:07 pm

Dont give up (and I know you will never give up u love T far to much I love you ) bug them with phone calls thats what I did when I was trying to get dd into a different school they must have got so fed up of me. Stay strong, we are here for you hugging
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with waiting....   Fed up with waiting.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fed up with waiting....
Page 1 of 1