Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This man needs to get a grip with REALITY!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

This man needs to get a grip with REALITY! Empty
PostSubject: This man needs to get a grip with REALITY!   This man needs to get a grip with REALITY! Icon_minitime10/5/2007, 12:14 pm

Lord Adonis and what he had to say regarding the educational needs of our special needs kids :x

I have commented and it needs approving before it shows up so it wont be there at this mo, i am really disgusted!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/pm/2007/05/lord_adonis_update.shtml
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: This man needs to get a grip with REALITY!   This man needs to get a grip with REALITY! Icon_minitime10/5/2007, 12:26 pm

What did he say? The Labour Party are scum in any case.
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: This man needs to get a grip with REALITY!   This man needs to get a grip with REALITY! Icon_minitime11/5/2007, 4:07 am

You can listen to what he had to say on the link and basically he says the educational system is fine for SEN kids and many parents are happy with it! He definatley has a screw loose thats for sure!
Back to top Go down
marshmallow

marshmallow

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: This man needs to get a grip with REALITY!   This man needs to get a grip with REALITY! Icon_minitime11/5/2007, 6:03 am

Ummm hmm its definately fine isn't it confused I'm sure you and T agree with him totally don't you Bambi! wall bash wall bash wall bash
Back to top Go down
funkymamu

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: This man needs to get a grip with REALITY!   This man needs to get a grip with REALITY! Icon_minitime12/5/2007, 7:09 am

I've just heard this load of censored

I decided to post because i am absolutely furious with this mans' views. Is he living on another planet or does he actually believe what he is saying. He didn't even listen when the interviewer explained that the 2 mums being interviewed were not in the minority. If they had interviewed all parents that had experienced problems they would be there till the middle of next month, ok maybe a slight exaggeration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This man needs to get a grip with REALITY!   This man needs to get a grip with REALITY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This man needs to get a grip with REALITY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Autism Umbrella :: Resources :: In The News-
Jump to: