Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenging the stigma of disability - An event in my area!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Challenging the stigma of disability - An event in my area! Empty
PostSubject: Challenging the stigma of disability - An event in my area!   Challenging the stigma of disability - An event in my area! Icon_minitime14/5/2007, 4:10 pm

Well i have just browsed the local paper online (like i do) as i havent been at pc for some days now and look what i found!

http://www.halifaxcouriertoday.co.uk/local-news?articleid=2870384

What a fantastic event! thumbup

So me being me, i have emailed the lady who is organising it to see if i can help out on the day Smile Would love to get my teeth into something like this and how great it is for our disabled community, disabilities are here to stay so people need to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the stigma of disability - An event in my area!   Challenging the stigma of disability - An event in my area! Icon_minitime15/5/2007, 9:21 am

I get the feeling that they'd be preaching to the converted. But then what do I know?

And I was very near your neck of the woods today. Didn't know I was coming your way though otherwise I might have come and seen you.
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the stigma of disability - An event in my area!   Challenging the stigma of disability - An event in my area! Icon_minitime15/5/2007, 9:59 am

Well i have not heard anything as yet, so we will see!

Bless ya Paul what a shame, tell ur mum next time ur in my area email me to tell me and i will stay home so u can pop in Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the stigma of disability - An event in my area!   Challenging the stigma of disability - An event in my area! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenging the stigma of disability - An event in my area!
Page 1 of 1