Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GP appointment for me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

GP appointment for me Empty
PostSubject: GP appointment for me   GP appointment for me Icon_minitime23/5/2007, 4:51 am

I had to go GP this morn i have a terrible pain in my back (shoulder blade area) and its been there weeks now and getting worse. He took a look and prodded about and said i have muscle strain and he said with what u have to do with T im not suprised. He has prescribed ibuleve gel to rub on it so i hope this helps.

Also i had a word about suffering with sickness especially in the morns (nope not pregnant, i was sterilised when T was 1 yr old) and he asked if i suffered with indigestion, funny enough i told him i have had terrible heartburn for the last 2 weeks and he said it sounds like that could be causing it (he said the ADs are not the cause, i thought they were).

He didnt want to prescribe medication for it tho, so he is sending me off for blood tests to see what they show up. So off i go to have them done 2moro when T is with C for the afternoon, i want it done with before i go away at the weekend.
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

GP appointment for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: GP appointment for me   GP appointment for me Icon_minitime23/5/2007, 5:55 am

hugging
Back to top Go down

GP appointment for me
Page 1 of 1