Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I would just like to say

Go down 
+2
mum2charlotte
kebab
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kebab

kebab

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-03-14

I would just like to say Empty
PostSubject: I would just like to say   I would just like to say Icon_minitime31/5/2007, 3:22 pm

I think you guys are fantastic, how you cope i'll never know. I only have me to look after and that's hard enough, I only have to have my neice for an hour and that's too much.
So a big hug from me.
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say   I would just like to say Icon_minitime1/6/2007, 1:56 am

Can't speak for anyone else here Kebeb, but you are not so bad either you know! Smile

How many times have I posted on here and you've come back with a hug or a grin?

Sometimes it's all about "being there", and I think myself lucky that you are "there" with cyber-support. hugging
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say   I would just like to say Icon_minitime1/6/2007, 1:59 am

Agree completely with mum2C hugging
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

Number of posts : 578

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say   I would just like to say Icon_minitime1/6/2007, 3:01 am

That's nice to hear! Obviously, I don't have direct experience of dealing with autistic kids though. I'll help out if I can but I'm no Oracle, you know... Wink
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say   I would just like to say Icon_minitime1/6/2007, 5:03 am

Awww bless u kebab! :hugging:U are a wonderful person with so much to offer and u have done this on here. We are all here for eachother and i can say this, i tell u guys much more and i never get judge 'here' like i do in real life.

All what u and Paul have to say do mean a lot to us, u are the older generation with disorders like our kids, i value that more than u know and i totally repsect u for coming to discuss ur life with us, i know it cant be easy but u still do it, thankyou! Smile
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say   I would just like to say Icon_minitime1/6/2007, 5:30 pm

love heart love heart love heart love heart love heart love heart You're one of the best mates anyone could have Kebab & I love you to bits (most of the time)!! xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say   I would just like to say Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would just like to say
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Autism Umbrella :: ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorders) Topics :: General discussions-
Jump to: