Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere?

Go down 
+2
misty
Bambi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere? Empty
PostSubject: Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere?   Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere? Icon_minitime6/6/2007, 11:10 am

T is a right one for lining things up and he has done since he was so little, i was cleaning upstairs today and i came down to find this bang in the middle of the living room floor. I was orderd it was not to be touched and its still there now! he is playing around his work of art and its still as it was hours ago! Laughing

I go to the bathroom and find my toiletries all lined up too!!!

Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere? DSC00057
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere?   Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere? Icon_minitime6/6/2007, 1:25 pm

Thats one thing dd has never really done, she has pretended that felt tip pens are teletubbies in the past though hmm
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere?   Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere? Icon_minitime6/6/2007, 1:52 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Charlotte loves to group things together, usually little beads and they all have to be the same shape and colour....

...and they always seem to be RIGHT in my path!!

Little angel! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere?   Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere? Icon_minitime6/6/2007, 2:16 pm

little angels indeed! Smile
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere?   Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere? Icon_minitime6/6/2007, 3:44 pm

Don't know about you, but how boring would my life be if my living room floor was actually clear of beads, small plastic farm/wild animals? VERY boring.....I mean, who wants to be able to walk around the house without wondering if they are going to break their neck at any given moment??? Hah! NOT ME!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere?   Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere? Icon_minitime6/6/2007, 3:50 pm

lol! i was thinking the same thing! i dont see my floors when we are home, only in the eve when T is in bedroom Laughing
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere?   Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere? Icon_minitime6/6/2007, 4:06 pm

I've stupidly bought myself a really fluffy white rug. The sort of rug that you'd have in front of a real log fire, so I'm half way there!

Well, the dratted thing moults everywhere, has the capacity to hide a multitude of sharp pointy toy animals, has seduced my cat who seems to think he should spend his time grooming it (ugh! Gross!) and is beginning to take on the appearance of a road kill sheep!

Why do we do it to ourselves??? doh
Back to top Go down
kebab

kebab

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere?   Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere? Icon_minitime6/6/2007, 8:29 pm

I've never seen a road killed sheep so will have to use my imagination Laughing .
but I know what you mean, my mum brought me a huge hairy cushion that the cat has called bed and when i move the darn thing (which is a feat in itself) it looks as if i've been attacked by the aboniable snowman Laughing.
With the lining up thing I am a bit ocd at work as grandmakyak found out, but it is getting worse to the point I will only let staff use a black pen, if any other pen comes in the building it quietly goes to pen heaven. All folders have to be in the correct position, and it has been known that I have taken a couple of hours getting this just right. I did'nt think I was so bad at home till my sister and her kis have become frequent visitors, I insist they put the toilet seat down and return everything back to exactly how they found it or they see the dark side of me ranting
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere?   Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere? Icon_minitime7/6/2007, 5:41 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere?   Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere? Icon_minitime7/6/2007, 3:32 pm

Laughing bless ya kebab lol!
Back to top Go down
Donna K

Donna K

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere?   Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere? Icon_minitime25/6/2007, 3:40 am

A lines anything and everything up too and kicks off if it's moved or knocked unless he does it himself Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere?   Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do u find things lined up anywhere & everywhere?
Page 1 of 1