Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hate going town....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

I hate going town.... Empty
PostSubject: I hate going town....   I hate going town.... Icon_minitime7/6/2007, 8:42 am

with T in toe Sad that might sound so horrible but i cant help how i feel.

We went to get T some clothes for our hol in disneyland and before we could do that he insisted on a Mc Ds, so off we went into Mc Ds and he was all over the floor screaming and i was becoming very embarassed. I managed to stop him doing that by giving him coppers to put in the swirly charity thing they have (he loves to watch the pennies go round & round and then drop down at the bottom).

Then he insisted on eating upstairs so off we went and coz we had to wait for his meal (he will only eat plain burgers) he started to go off on it again and he started to climb the glass balcony! I was on him so fast as it could of been dangerous if he falled and everyone was looking in shock! some peoples mouths were open (maybe they wanted to catch flies! Laughing ) then he started to kick me and swear at me for stopping him doing what he was doing, thank god the food came and he sat to eat but was getting up a few times.

Soon as he finished we were out of there ( i cant hang about or he will create again) then we went off to adams for his hol clothes (few jeans and tops) then he was screaming at some kid in the queue about football and all sorts, the kid looked scared and the mum looked shocked.

So we left theere and had to go wilkinsons (T knew what shops we were going to and the order) well he was on the floor more in there than on his feet and when it came to paying he just couldnt cope, he bit my ankles and my bum along with hits and kicks (more stares from the public) it did my head in and after that we went home i couldnt bare it anymore Sad I got him the 'match' footy mag and he was engrossed in it all the way home (his fav mag).

Now he is in his room and doenst want to be downstairs (isolating himself) i guess he needs his space and so do i eh! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: I hate going town....   I hate going town.... Icon_minitime7/6/2007, 9:08 am

I'm ashamed to say that I simply don't take Charlotte shopping anymore.

If I need anything I get it during the day when she's at school (I know you can't do that Bambi, and I really do feel for you love heart ) and if I've forgotten it, then tough, I go without!

My groceries are bought online at the moment as it simply saves me so much time as I have to help my dad every day, and I can sit and study while I'm waiting for the delivery guy to pitch up.

I have tried so many times with C and the only place she usually manages to cope with is our local Co-Op, but even that seems to be a problem now. I just can't handle the yelling, running away (I have never before cursed those swooshy doors that open for you, but I do now!), violence, aggression and lying on the floor misbehaving. There's only so much we can take! I was getting scared that we'd be banned from the shops or something! Sad
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: I hate going town....   I hate going town.... Icon_minitime7/6/2007, 9:57 am

I dont blame u one bit mum2c, i have 3 wks to go with having to go shopping with T, well im gonna have to get my niece down when she can (she is sitting her GCSEs at the mo).

We dont need it while out shopping and if our kids cant handle it then thats how it is, C my eldest was a TOTALLY different ball game. We could travel anywhere and do anything from when he was 4 yr old and how easy it was compared to how it is with T.

I dont blame T coz i know he cannot help it, i guess this is how its gonna be and i will always do my shopping without him if at all poss.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I hate going town....   I hate going town.... Icon_minitime7/6/2007, 12:20 pm

Sounds like you had a tough time of it today. Sad
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: I hate going town....   I hate going town.... Icon_minitime7/6/2007, 1:54 pm

Sure did Paul, my sis has just been over and i just told her about it, i will not be doing it anymore thats for sure!
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I hate going town....   I hate going town.... Icon_minitime7/6/2007, 2:25 pm

Bless you both! Nightmare! xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate going town....   I hate going town.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate going town....
Page 1 of 1