Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG! I have just found....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

OMG! I have just found.... Empty
PostSubject: OMG! I have just found....   OMG! I have just found.... Icon_minitime8/6/2007, 2:21 pm

T humping one of his teddies!and he had stripped bare to do it!!! Shocked Shocked

I am getting very concerned about it and when i caught him doing it he started laughing, i asked him where does he get that behaviour from and he just laughed. I then asked does he see his friends doing it? he siad 'no' and i said do u see mummy doing it? and he said 'no, i dont know why i do it'.

The thing was when he was disturbed by me walking in on him he had a great whopper going on down below! Shocked Shocked So he was obviously getting sensation from doing it and he must be liking it to be doing it so bloody often lately Sad He pulls my tops and rips them trying to expose my boobs and touch my private areas, its really getting me down Sad

Anyone else experiencing anything similar?
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: OMG! I have just found....   OMG! I have just found.... Icon_minitime8/6/2007, 2:29 pm

Oh, hun that is awful.

I've heard of this with older males but not someone as young as T, personally I would have a word with his paed as this isn't helping you one little bit, I'm fairly sure that the cases I've got floating around in my head involved some kind of drug therapy (ugh!), but talk to someone before he does it to someone outside of the family....
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: OMG! I have just found....   OMG! I have just found.... Icon_minitime8/6/2007, 4:25 pm

Yep Ts paed is back on Monday from annual leave so will be making an appointment asap! I have several things to discuss with him and the centre need to speak with him also.

I dont like T doing these things and he sure doesnt see things like this in the home or anywhere else for that matter, i have had his behaviour like this reported to child protection b4 by a pathetic ED Psych and i dont need people making wrong assumptions as to why he behaves in this way Sad
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: OMG! I have just found....   OMG! I have just found.... Icon_minitime9/6/2007, 12:43 am

Good to know that the professionals know what they are on about, eh?

I'd have thought that an Ed Psych would know about these kinds of behaviours and understand them......but then I haven't had as much to do with then as you! I'm still at the trusting stage!

I hope that you get it handled soon, I know that it would really get to me if it was C. hugging
Back to top Go down
Donna K

Donna K

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: OMG! I have just found....   OMG! I have just found.... Icon_minitime25/6/2007, 3:48 am

A does something slightly similar...

He likes to shout things like "Big fat boobies" and will pull at my tops to look etc. He has a sister 2 years older than him and a sister 18 months younger and the girls call their privates a "kipper" He has said in the past when they have got dressed that he wants to see more kipper and physically tried to remove their underwear Embarassed He also plays with his "dinky" a lot and likes to show it as often as he can and will pretend to pee on people and has actually deliberately done it on one occasion that I know of, so I sent him up stairs to finish peeing in the loo Embarassed He likes to be naked and will show his bits a lot. He will rub himself on his sisters too, but they can't seem to get him off them because he's so strong :o so we have to intervene. I don't know why he does it and he says he doesn't know and laughs when asked why he does it. He likes rubbing himself on my leg too (almost like a dog would) when he is stopped, he will punch himself or me and throw things and come out with a LOT of bad language Sad I have never mentioned this to anyone before, but I am thinking now maybe I should have Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG! I have just found....   OMG! I have just found.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG! I have just found....
Page 1 of 1