Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bites, kicks and making himself sick.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Bites, kicks and making himself sick..... Empty
PostSubject: Bites, kicks and making himself sick.....   Bites, kicks and making himself sick..... Icon_minitime25/6/2007, 9:14 am

this was what T did when his dad came for him on Friday Sad

T lost it and i could see him getting more an more angry, he nit my arm and he scratched my face (dunno how when he has no nails!) and i have a nice mark near my eye.

OK while T was in meltdown he tried to make himslef sick, sticking his fingers down his throat! Sad i dunno where he gets that from or why he does it but it really does upset me to see my little boy in such a state. I was restraining him at one point (to stop him harming himself and us) then he stopped just like that saying he wanted to go toilet. Well knowing T like i do i knew he wanted to self harm and thats why he did this, so after not giving for a long while i let him go and immediately he stick his fingers down his throat again! Sad

He did it several times and made a mess on his dads lap on purpose, when he did it he said 'are u happy now' to his dad. I cant get my head aorund the fact that T is 6 yr old and the things he does now really scare me and what the hell will he be doing in another 4 yrs? I forgot tho i want T to be showing these behaviours as social services have said to me, coz its great fun NOT!!!!!!!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Donna K

Donna K

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Bites, kicks and making himself sick.....   Bites, kicks and making himself sick..... Icon_minitime25/6/2007, 2:52 pm

Sad What a horrible time you're having of it!!

Don't think I can offer any help or advice, but can send you lots of hugging hugging hugging hugging

A is still hitting, biting, scratching, kicking etc too, so you're not alone Smile XXXX

Hope things improve for you soon XXX hugging

Last edited by on 26/6/2007, 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Bites, kicks and making himself sick.....   Bites, kicks and making himself sick..... Icon_minitime26/6/2007, 2:56 am

hugging Im sorry I dont really have any advice just wanted to send you some hugs xx
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Bites, kicks and making himself sick.....   Bites, kicks and making himself sick..... Icon_minitime26/6/2007, 8:49 am

Thanx guys

Yep its horrible and i would never deny it, i just hope and pray it eventually will stop but it may not, who knows?! unsure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bites, kicks and making himself sick.....   Bites, kicks and making himself sick..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bites, kicks and making himself sick.....
Page 1 of 1