Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Had a lovely time at the park

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Had a lovely time at the park Empty
PostSubject: Had a lovely time at the park   Had a lovely time at the park Icon_minitime27/6/2007, 11:28 am

Hi guys

Well as u know T has started his new school and he has made friends with a girl in his class, it was nice weather after school dry with sunshine so off we went to the park with his friend and her mum.

The park is huge and only literally next door to the school, T had a fantastic time while i sat and chattered with other mums. The mums were lovely and and we had a right good old chinwag!

T got looked after by the older children and played with his peers, they are very accepting of T which is a major thing, i would never of imagined this while he attended the other schools in this area it was a totally different thing. When i think of how T was bullied in his last school and in front of me to see how the kids with us from this school were so different it made my heart melt I love you

The kids have a den and so much greenery to play on its unreal, u cant beat the yorkshire countryside!

Also one of the mums has a friend who does body massage! so yep i will be booking her (sorting it 2moro) and i said it would be a monthly thing Very Happy

I was really lifted today after going to the park and meeting some great people, its wicked not to be judged and i felt very comfortable with the people i was with, its the first time i have felt that since moving here 2 yrs ago thumbup
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Had a lovely time at the park   Had a lovely time at the park Icon_minitime27/6/2007, 2:10 pm

hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray
Back to top Go down
kebab

kebab

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Had a lovely time at the park   Had a lovely time at the park Icon_minitime28/6/2007, 4:34 am

wow thats fantasic Bambi, see good things always happen to good people group wave group wave
Back to top Go down
Donna K

Donna K

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Had a lovely time at the park   Had a lovely time at the park Icon_minitime28/6/2007, 6:15 am

Sounds like you both had a great time!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I am so glad the other kids and parents have been uderstanding and accepting rather than judging, hopefully you have both made some good friends here now and that friendship will hopefully continue! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had a lovely time at the park   Had a lovely time at the park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had a lovely time at the park
Page 1 of 1