Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T doesnt want to go......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

T doesnt want to go...... Empty
PostSubject: T doesnt want to go......   T doesnt want to go...... Icon_minitime6/7/2007, 9:42 am

out with sessional worker anymore.

They came back yesterday (she picked him up from school) and he was in tears about having to go with her next week, screaming that he doesnt want to go. C was upset i think and i reassured her not to take it personally as he is like this about going to his dads.

She said he was fine then all of a sudden said he didnt want to go out with her anymore, she has said she will take him cinema on Tuesday early evening and he started to lose it insisting that he dont go anymore. I got an almighty smack on my face (it bloody hurt!) along with bites and him screaming in tears, we had a chat alone on the doorstep while T was upset in the living room.

Bless C she really did looked hurt at his wishes but i did assure her its not her, thats T! she will ring me on Monday (i am going to try my hardest to get him to go) and see if he has changed his mind.
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: T doesnt want to go......   T doesnt want to go...... Icon_minitime6/7/2007, 1:27 pm

Hi Bambi, it could be all the changes recently with starting school. He's not used to spending all that time away from you so maybe dosent like spending the time with C that he could be spending with you after school. Maybe give him a few weeks to settle down then re introduce the outings with C Smile
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: T doesnt want to go......   T doesnt want to go...... Icon_minitime7/7/2007, 1:57 am

Yes i think that may be it misty, T struggles to go a lot of places that other kids would would jump at but life isnt that easy for T, bless him.
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: T doesnt want to go......   T doesnt want to go...... Icon_minitime7/7/2007, 5:03 pm

Bless him. Give him a big hug from me. xx
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: T doesnt want to go......   T doesnt want to go...... Icon_minitime8/7/2007, 3:41 am

I will do Grandma I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T doesnt want to go......   T doesnt want to go...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T doesnt want to go......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Autism Umbrella :: ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorders) Topics :: General discussions-
Jump to: