Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi are we all

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kebab

kebab

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-03-14

Hi are we all Empty
PostSubject: Hi are we all   Hi are we all Icon_minitime8/8/2007, 1:43 pm

enjoying the summer holidays? Smile
I am actually feeling really good at the moment (touch wood), I feel as if the fog is lifting and a bit of light is shinning through, which for me is a giant step. hooray
For the last couple of weeks I have had more good days than bad, which means my meds are starting to work. yahoo
I have met a nice bloke on a dating website and I am gonna arrange to meet with him in a couple of weeks love heart , really nervous, but Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway,proud thats what I say (actually that was Susan Jeffers).
If anyone has time they should read a few books I have been reading lately, the first one is Sunbathing in the Rain by Gweneth Lewis, an brilliant book a good friend of mine gave me to read and describes everything I have wanted to say about me but could'nt quite find the words. coolthumb
The next books are End The Struggle And Dance With Life , and Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway, both by Susan Jeffers, both these books you read in full first then dip in and out of them as and when you need to.
All three of these books have helped me a great deal over the last few weeks, and I NEVER read books proud
Sorry to drone blahblah on but I thought I would share some good news for once x
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Hi are we all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi are we all   Hi are we all Icon_minitime8/8/2007, 3:07 pm

Awww nice one kebab im so pleased things are going well for ya thumbup hooray yahoo thats exactly what we like to hear hun yahoo

Good luck on ur date! Wink

I dont have time to read at the mo (moving house on Sat!) but i will keep them in mind Smile

Take care and good to see u in such high spirits Very Happy

xx
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Hi are we all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi are we all   Hi are we all Icon_minitime8/8/2007, 4:59 pm

hooray cloud9 clapping yahoo dance beer

Love ya! xx
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Hi are we all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi are we all   Hi are we all Icon_minitime9/8/2007, 6:02 am

At last, at last we get some nice weather. I'm off out for a walk this afternoon. Lovely day outside!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi are we all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi are we all   Hi are we all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi are we all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Autism Umbrella :: ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorders) Topics :: General discussions-
Jump to: