Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DS has a new hobby

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
¤§å®åh¤

¤§å®åh¤

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2007-03-12

DS has a new hobby Empty
PostSubject: DS has a new hobby   DS has a new hobby Icon_minitime12/8/2007, 11:01 am

Well seems like my Son has now get a new hobby. Kicking his trainers onto roof tops.

He kicked his new pair of trainers on to someones roof on Tuesday so hubby had to get a ladder to climb up and get one back.

Now he has kicked his old trainers on too our roof. The problem we have is that they will never come back down coz we do have flat roofs.

Hopefully though he will soon get bored of doing it and just stop. Oh well not long now until they go back to school.
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897

DS has a new hobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS has a new hobby   DS has a new hobby Icon_minitime12/8/2007, 12:42 pm

Get him loads from the charity shop!!! xx
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783

DS has a new hobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS has a new hobby   DS has a new hobby Icon_minitime12/8/2007, 2:07 pm

Oh no, hope he outgrows it soon.

3 weeks to go, I think dd is ready to go back now, and she would happily go back too, shes really missing the routine xxx
Back to top Go down
¤§å®åh¤

¤§å®åh¤

DS has a new hobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS has a new hobby   DS has a new hobby Icon_minitime13/8/2007, 4:17 am

Yes misty i thats the problem we are having with ds at the moment

Thanks for the advice Grandma Wink xoxo
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

DS has a new hobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS has a new hobby   DS has a new hobby Icon_minitime30/8/2007, 6:58 am

Yep i can relate to that guys, T has coped ever so well with our move but he is getting more & more agitated as time goes by, i know he needs to go back to school.

6 wks is far too long & i think they (the government) need to change it sooner rather than later instead of all this talking! 3 wks with a term in between would be more better IMO.
Back to top Go down
¤§å®åh¤

¤§å®åh¤

DS has a new hobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS has a new hobby   DS has a new hobby Icon_minitime9/10/2007, 11:52 am

oh god now it gets worse he has kicked one of his trainers onto our roof and this time it is well stuck on the roof and hubby cant get a ladder big enough to climb up onto the roof.
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897

DS has a new hobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS has a new hobby   DS has a new hobby Icon_minitime10/10/2007, 5:59 am

Ooops!! xx
Back to top Go down
¤§å®åh¤

¤§å®åh¤

DS has a new hobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS has a new hobby   DS has a new hobby Icon_minitime10/10/2007, 7:25 am

yea you could say that Grandma we had one hell of a battle with him this morning to get him to put shoes on ://
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DS has a new hobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS has a new hobby   DS has a new hobby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DS has a new hobby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Autism Umbrella :: ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorders) Topics :: General discussions-
Jump to: