Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here we go again.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Here we go again..... Empty
PostSubject: Here we go again.....   Here we go again..... Icon_minitime3/10/2007, 2:47 pm

T is starting to refuse to go to school it started yesterday, he tried hard this morning (saying his tummy was hurting) he said to me earlier 'mum why cant the pipes burst everyday so i dont have to go to sch?' Laughing the day off unexpected like that has thrown him and he expects it everyday now Rolling Eyes

T says sch is boring and the work is easy, today he said the best things about sch was his burger at lunchtime! Laughing i dont really give him burgers so i bet that was a treat & a half for him!

He says the people at sch dont like him and why cant the teachers be shouted at by the kids instead of teachers shouting at the kids, gosh he never ceases to amaze me with his ideas & thoughts. Sometimes i have no answers for Master T unsure
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again.....   Here we go again..... Icon_minitime4/10/2007, 8:21 am

Its hopefully just a one off, dd loves school but has days where she dosent want to go (tho not very often) maybe just having an off day.
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again.....   Here we go again..... Icon_minitime5/10/2007, 11:36 am

If he is saying the work is too easy then he's gonna be bored & not want to go! Bless him!! xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again.....   Here we go again..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here we go again.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Autism Umbrella :: ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorders) Topics :: Education-
Jump to: