Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T has signed up for the local footy team!

Go down 
+2
misty
Bambi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

T has signed up for the local footy team! Empty
PostSubject: T has signed up for the local footy team!   T has signed up for the local footy team! Icon_minitime5/5/2008, 6:17 am

Hi guys

Well as u all know T is absolutely footy mad! the children on our street play for a local team so i enquired about T getting on the team. We eventually went along to a training session, they liked him and then he got to play a game for them last week.

T did so well that he scored a goal!!!! thumbup i was soooooooooooooooooo proud of him and he was so happy bless him, we talked about it non stop and still do but hey its all positive and it will do him the world of good.

The manager asked if he played for a team before and i told him yes but he was midfield for that team and that he helped create goals but never scored, well this team put him on up front (striker) due to him scoring a goal in training and boy did it pay off thumbup

Now we discussing when he gets scouted and turns professional , i tell T that he is capable of anything and if thats what he wants to be then follow ur dream! Very Happy

We are off into town 2moro to get his photos done for the registration forms for next season, he has 2 more matches left this season and some friendly matches.

Last edited by Bambi on 7/5/2008, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: T has signed up for the local footy team!   T has signed up for the local footy team! Icon_minitime5/5/2008, 10:14 am

thumbup Well done T, Im really pleased xxx
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: T has signed up for the local footy team!   T has signed up for the local footy team! Icon_minitime5/5/2008, 1:39 pm

Woohoo!! Well done T!! xx
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: T has signed up for the local footy team!   T has signed up for the local footy team! Icon_minitime6/5/2008, 9:03 am

first trophy
Well done T!
Back to top Go down
kebab

kebab

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: T has signed up for the local footy team!   T has signed up for the local footy team! Icon_minitime6/5/2008, 3:14 pm

Wicked Bambi, i'm really pleased for T xx
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

Number of posts : 578

PostSubject: Re: T has signed up for the local footy team!   T has signed up for the local footy team! Icon_minitime17/5/2008, 2:57 pm

Excellent stuff. I'm really pleased for you both. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T has signed up for the local footy team!   T has signed up for the local footy team! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T has signed up for the local footy team!
Page 1 of 1