Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spoke with Head Teacher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Spoke with Head Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Spoke with Head Teacher   Spoke with Head Teacher Icon_minitime7/1/2008, 6:16 am

We spoke this morning about the state of the situation, he said he has rung the educational social worker wanting a meeting this week to discuss where we go from here.

He said he told her (he hoped i didnt mind) that surely the anxious non-attenders panel need to reassess Ts problems and the fact that a member of his staff witnesses T taking his anger and stresses out on me is enough for them to realise he needs help.

He will be present at the tribunal next week (on the side of the LEA) which as i see it can only be a fantastic thing, the other 2 people dont even know T and i dont know them either! so heres hoping the board see Ts difficulties for what they really are. I know the HT is on my side and he said to me today that he recognises Ts anxities and how he totally flips at me when Mr *** (the school's behavioural support worker) comes to my home to try and get him into school, he said we need help.

Things could go either way but i will be fighting every step of the way!
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Spoke with Head Teacher   Spoke with Head Teacher Icon_minitime7/1/2008, 3:29 pm

Good luck. Thinking of you. xx
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Spoke with Head Teacher   Spoke with Head Teacher Icon_minitime10/1/2008, 10:35 am

Thnx Grandma I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoke with Head Teacher   Spoke with Head Teacher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spoke with Head Teacher
Page 1 of 1