Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T goes with Sessional worker today

Go down 
+2
marshmallow
Bambi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

T goes with Sessional worker today Empty
PostSubject: T goes with Sessional worker today   T goes with Sessional worker today Icon_minitime26/4/2007, 1:41 am

T goes for his first sessional worker outing today, his footy keeper gloves and ball are ready for action! Very Happy

T demanded the SW goes (think coz he knew her better than the sessional worker) so for the first outing the SW is going to go with them.

As long as they give him an exact time when they will be finishing playing they will be fine, maybe! if not then they will have a fight on their hands or will he leave it to when he gets home and take it out on me? who knows but i sure hope not!

Enjoy ur outing T! thumbup
Back to top Go down
marshmallow

marshmallow

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: T goes with Sessional worker today   T goes with Sessional worker today Icon_minitime26/4/2007, 2:48 am

Hope he has a fantastic time and beats them at football! Hope you take the chance to put you feet up!
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: T goes with Sessional worker today   T goes with Sessional worker today Icon_minitime26/4/2007, 2:53 am

Ive gotta go food shopping and its best i do it while i dont have him with me, soooooooooo much easier!
Back to top Go down
funkymamu

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: T goes with Sessional worker today   T goes with Sessional worker today Icon_minitime26/4/2007, 3:56 am

I'm sure T will love it, and you'll be able to do shopping in peace.
I know S has been leaving his flare ups till he comes home from Cubs on a Tuesday, which is great for them but not so great for us.
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: T goes with Sessional worker today   T goes with Sessional worker today Icon_minitime26/4/2007, 3:58 am

I know what u mean funkymamu Sad but thats the norm to us eh!
Back to top Go down
funkymamu

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: T goes with Sessional worker today   T goes with Sessional worker today Icon_minitime26/4/2007, 4:12 am

My partner said we may have to reconsider him going to Cubs if he carries on like this, but it has only happened twice out of the 5 times he has been and he loves it so much that i disagreed, also we get 2 hours of respite, selfish i know.
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: T goes with Sessional worker today   T goes with Sessional worker today Icon_minitime26/4/2007, 5:00 am

Nope not selfish hun its a saviour! we need that time for ourselfs and we need to re-charge its as simple as that. U enjoy ur free time and NEVER feel guilty about it.
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: T goes with Sessional worker today   T goes with Sessional worker today Icon_minitime26/4/2007, 6:57 am

T wont be back till 3.30-3.45 ish! yahoo an hour longer than i was told earlier in the week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: T goes with Sessional worker today   T goes with Sessional worker today Icon_minitime26/4/2007, 7:37 am

Awww....I hope he's having a good time!

Now if I'd known you were going shopping I'd have asked you to get me some chocolate cookies.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: T goes with Sessional worker today   T goes with Sessional worker today Icon_minitime26/4/2007, 8:21 am

Laughing i got ginger nuts? (biscuits that is Laughing ) love em with a nice yorkshire cuppa!
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: T goes with Sessional worker today   T goes with Sessional worker today Icon_minitime26/4/2007, 8:47 am

T had a great time thumbup they were back an hour ealier than she said but i wasnt going to argue, i think she got the time wrong myself.

They played mini golf, footy and frisby along with having an ice cream Smile They said he had a wicked time and they were tired out, not suprised because T could of had them there all day long without tiring! Laughing

T was getting upset when he was home saying he was rubbish at golf and came last when he didnt, in fact the sessional worker was last but nope T was adament he was last & rubbish Rolling Eyes

Then when the sessional worker told him next Tuesday at 1pm they will go out he said why not the morning? (T is thinking when i get up i want to go and doesnt like waiting) she said she cant do mornings and then he hung his face.

Then T said he wanted the SW to go all the time when he goes with the sessional worker (this was a one off that SW went along today) but she only went today due to T refusing to go with sessional worker without her. This is because T has seen SW several times before this outing but the sessional worker he has only met once.

Well all they could do was look and then SW said i think we better go, yep that will be about right leave me with the demands he is insisting on and his not so happy mood Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: T goes with Sessional worker today   T goes with Sessional worker today Icon_minitime26/4/2007, 10:12 am

Thats wonderfull news Bambi hugging I was wondering how it was all going, a lovely trip out for T and a well deserved break for you dance really pleased for you xxx
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: T goes with Sessional worker today   T goes with Sessional worker today Icon_minitime26/4/2007, 11:10 am

Thanx hun hugging

T will get 2 sessions a week with C (the sessional worker) each lasting 2 hours (he is allocated 4 hours a week) this will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1pm-3pm Smile

Last edited by on 26/4/2007, 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
marshmallow

marshmallow

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: T goes with Sessional worker today   T goes with Sessional worker today Icon_minitime26/4/2007, 12:12 pm

Glad he had a good time, hope you enjoyed your cupof tea and biscuits.
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: T goes with Sessional worker today   T goes with Sessional worker today Icon_minitime26/4/2007, 12:15 pm

Yep and i enjoyed the house being soooooooooo quiet! cloud9
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: T goes with Sessional worker today   T goes with Sessional worker today Icon_minitime26/4/2007, 1:00 pm

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance

Woohoo!! It's Bambi time!!

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance

hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray

Soooooooo glad T enjoyed himself! What a relief!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T goes with Sessional worker today   T goes with Sessional worker today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T goes with Sessional worker today
Page 1 of 1