Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
¤§å®åh¤

¤§å®åh¤

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2007-03-12

What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!!   What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!! Icon_minitime25/7/2007, 6:07 am

blah well my kids finished for summer last Thursday and then Friday they both had stomach bugs. Sunday hubby started with it aswell.

Now my Daughter has a middle ear infection blah i hope things get better soon for us Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783

PostSubject: Re: What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!!   What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!! Icon_minitime25/7/2007, 6:19 am

hugging hope everyone feels better soon, seems to be loads going round at the moment.
Back to top Go down
¤§å®åh¤

¤§å®åh¤

PostSubject: Re: What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!!   What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!! Icon_minitime25/7/2007, 8:11 am

Thanks misty huggss
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!!   What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!! Icon_minitime25/7/2007, 8:56 am

Loads of illness going round at the moment. One of my grandchildren has croup & was very poorly for a couple of days but on the mend now. Bless him! I had to google 'croup' cos had heard of it but never come across it!! You're never too old to learn! xx
Back to top Go down
¤§å®åh¤

¤§å®åh¤

PostSubject: Re: What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!!   What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!! Icon_minitime25/7/2007, 10:01 am

Yep i know Grandma and the Dr said aswell her eardrum could burst. But not to worry coz it will heal itself

://
Back to top Go down
GrandmaKyak

GrandmaKyak

Number of posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!!   What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!! Icon_minitime25/7/2007, 12:53 pm

OMG! What does he mean 'not to worry'??!! Fool!! xx
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!!   What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!! Icon_minitime25/7/2007, 4:52 pm

Bless ya hun, if its not one thing its another eh! I hope everyone is well real soon hug

Dont worry!!! Shocked OMG!!!!

Give M a kiss from me Grandma I love you

Thats one thing i dont cope well with is either the boys being ill, i feel so helpless!
Back to top Go down
mum2charlotte

mum2charlotte

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!!   What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!! Icon_minitime25/7/2007, 9:30 pm

Awwww!

Bigs hugs to everyone who feels poorly hugging
Back to top Go down
¤§å®åh¤

¤§å®åh¤

PostSubject: Re: What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!!   What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!! Icon_minitime26/7/2007, 1:34 am

Thank you M2C.

The thing is it was a female Dr who said not to worry hmmm I bet she hasnt got kids though.
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!!   What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!! Icon_minitime26/7/2007, 11:05 am

I bet she hasnt!!
Back to top Go down
¤§å®åh¤

¤§å®åh¤

PostSubject: Re: What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!!   What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!! Icon_minitime26/7/2007, 1:36 pm

You know what else makes me laugh is when your sitting in the Dr's and you see someone you know and they ask if your ok.....lol
Back to top Go down
¤§å®åh¤

¤§å®åh¤

PostSubject: Re: What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!!   What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!! Icon_minitime29/7/2007, 2:00 am

ok heres an update on my daughter,,Well her ear drum didnt burst Thank God and now she says she hasnt got any pain in her ear now. So I guess the medicine worked.

Hopefully now no one else will be poorly in my house for the rest of the summer holidays and we can finally enjoy the holidays

Wink
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

PostSubject: Re: What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!!   What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!! Icon_minitime31/7/2007, 5:23 pm

Good news Sarah, im pleased she is better and u have 'poorly free' hols from now on Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!!   What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What A Start To the summer holidays!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1