Autism Umbrella
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Umbrella

There Are Many 'Different Shades' Of ASDs

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost the appeal...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Lost the appeal... Empty
PostSubject: Lost the appeal...   Lost the appeal... Icon_minitime18/9/2007, 9:59 am

i am so disappointed Sad

Well the head teacher of the school did her best in saying so many negative things about how full they are, we didnt stand a chance Sad she said they were even having to teach in the corridors! Im quite shocked of the state of the school with the picture she was painting and also the numbers of the pupils in the table had changed to what was submitted prior to the hearing.

My solicitors representative was with me and she will relay what happened to him, she did a good job and i could not fault her at all.

So i have to go view a school in the morn that is also in the area, i wont accept him going there if i dont think they can meet his needs. Apparently it also has a resourced unit attached and experience with ASD kids but nothing like the school i wanted him to attend Sad

I have no faith in the system and what i go through as time goes by just proves to me the struggles & battles we have to get our kids the education they so rightly deserve! Some of our kids dont even have a good equality of education by the time they leave school, this to me is criminal & heartbreaking.

I will be very lucky if T has a decent education for his needs by the time he attends high school in 4 yrs time.
Back to top Go down
misty

misty

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Lost the appeal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost the appeal...   Lost the appeal... Icon_minitime18/9/2007, 1:42 pm

Im really sorry to hear that Bambi hugging I hope it goes well tomorrow, try to look at it positively though it might turn out to be better than you expect.

Take care xxx
Back to top Go down
Bambi
Admin
Bambi

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Lost the appeal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost the appeal...   Lost the appeal... Icon_minitime19/9/2007, 4:33 am

Thanx hun Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Lost the appeal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost the appeal...   Lost the appeal... Icon_minitime19/9/2007, 5:38 am

Same here. Never give up, never retreat. No surrender!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost the appeal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost the appeal...   Lost the appeal... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost the appeal...
Page 1 of 1